Lemon Chia Madeleine Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the coconut flour, oat flour, almond flour, chia seeds, baking powder, turmeric and lemon zest to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the soy milk, and dates to a blender and blend until the dates are completely pulverized.
- Pour mixture into the flour mixture along with the lemon juice and vanilla extract and stir well.
- Spoon into silicone Madeline tray. *
- Place Madeline tray onto an oven safe cooling rack and place in the oven for at least 25 minutes.
- Take tray out of oven and let it rest for at least 5 minutes before popping cookies out of form.
- Keep in and airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.