Kale & Potato Bake
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sauté onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add the diced potatoes and vegetable broth, cover with a lid and cook for about 10 minutes, checking frequently to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Add the kale to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the cooked potatoes, onion and garlic over the kale and set aside.
- To make the sauce, add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the kale and potatoes and stir.
- Pour mixture into a 9inch by 9 inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, checking at 30 minutes, pressing kale down into the sauce if needed.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to 5 days.