Baked Sweet Potato Mac & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook your pasta Al dente.
- Blend the sauce ingredients in the blender until silky smooth.
- Stir the sauce into the noodles and pour into a 9 x 9 or larger baking dish.
- Blend the topping ingredients lightly in the blender and sprinkle over the pasta.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- If you would like the topping to be more brown, set you oven to broil for a couple minutes being sure to watch the dish carefully so that it doesn’t burn.
- By the Whole Food Plant Based Cooking Show on YouTube