Twice Baked Chili Cheese Potatoes
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 14 ounce black beans
- 2 tablespoons green chilis, chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Braggs liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup cashews , or almonds
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ⅛ cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ½ cup water
- Wash potatoes and poke two holes in each potato.
- Bake potatoes in the air fryer for 40 minutes at 375°F or until done on the inside.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise and scoop out most of the potato, leaving a small bit still in the skin and set aside.
- Sauté the onion for a few minutes and then add the garlic and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 10 minutes or until it is thick.
- Mix the potato that you scooped out into the chili.
- Spoon the chili mixture onto each of the potato skins, mounding it like a stuffed potato.
- Place the potatoes back into the air fryer and bake for 10 minutes on 375°F.
- Blend the cheese sauce ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Top potatoes with the cheese sauce.
- Optional: top with chives and or jalapeños.