- Peel bananas and press flat onto a non-stick paraflex sheets on top of the drying screens for your particular dehydrator.
- Optional: sprinkle on some cinnamon.
- Place trays into dehydrator and set the temperature at 115°F for 12 hours.
- After the 12 hours, flip the sheets over onto the drying screen and peel off the paraflex sheet.
- Return trays to the dehydrator and dry for another 4 hours, at least.
- Store in an airtight container. They are good for weeks.
- To make the chocolate spread, add all ingredients to a small blender and blend until smooth and creamy adding a tablespoon of water to help things blend better.
- Keep spread in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.