I am always looking for a tasty replacement for tortilla chips and these Plant Based Vegan Salt & Vinegar Zucchini Chips fit the bill! I have a love/hate relationship with corn tortilla chips. I absolutely love them but I hate the fact that they are cooked in oil and I always eat too many leaving me feeling bloated and terrible. These zucchini chips are delicious and satisfying and you can eat as many as you want guilt free!
3 - 4 medium size zucchini (about 2 pounds)
2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos (or low sodium soy sauce/tamari)
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mandolin slice the zucchini into rounds.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Place zucchini rounds in the mixture and massage around until well coated.
- Place onto dehydrating trays with a mesh screen.
- Dehydrate for 12- 20 hours at 115°F or until they are crisp.
- You can dehydrate them at a higher temperature to quicken the process. 115° retains more of the nutrients.