Zucchini Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup organic rolled oats, ground into flour
- ½ cup organic rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups shredded zucchini, already squeezed dry with a tea towel to get rid of most of the water
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup apple, diced
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 3 tablespoons flax meal
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup deglet dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup soy milk, unsweetened, or plant milk of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients except for 1/2 cup of the zucchini, soy milk, dates and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the 1/2 cup shredded zucchini, soy milk, dates and vanilla into a blender and blend until dates are pulverized.
- Pour into the mixture in the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spoon onto a parchment lined baking tray and smooth into 12 round cookies.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.