- Heat a saucepan with water to a boil.
- Place the coconut oil into a heat-safe glass jar and place into the pan with the boiling water to melt the coconut oil.
- Once oil is melted completely melted, remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cornstarch and baking soda and let cool for a few minutes.
- Add the essential oil and stir thoroughly.
- Pour into a glass container that has a lid and place into the refrigerator until it is solid.
- It is not necessary to keep it in the refrigerator unless your house is really warm and melts the mixture.
- Keeps for months in the fridge / a month on the countertop.