Vegan Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Sauté the onions until translucent, using a little bit of veggie broth if they start to stick.
- Boil the potatoes and carrots in a separate pan until they are soft, 10-15 minutes.
- Once the onions are translucent, add one of the liters of veggie broth and the broccoli and cook on medium high until the broccoli is just about soft.
- Drain the potatoes and carrots once they are done cooking and add them to a blender along with the other liter of veggie broth.
- Blend until smooth.
- Once broccoli is almost soft, add the blender mixture along with the remaining ingredients and cook for 10 minutes.