Chewy Vegan Gingersnap Molasses Cookies
- 2 cups organic rolled oats, ground into flour
- ½ cup arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 ½ cups deglet dates
- 2 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- ¾ cup soy milk, unsweetened, or plant based milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir the oat flour, arrowroot powder, baking powder and soda, ginger powder and flax meal together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the dates, molasses, soy milk and ginger to a blender and blend until there aren’t any date chunks.
- Stir the blender mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Roll into golf ball size balls with your hands and place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Keeping your hands slightly wet will help with the stickiness.
- Press each ball down with your damp hand so that each cookie is flat.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week.