- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grind oats lightly into a flour in the blender. (Don’t grind too fine, it should still be grainy)
- Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the baking soda, baking powder and flax meal.
- Blend the soy milk, dates and peanut butter in a blender until smooth.
- Add blender mixture to the flour mixture along with the vanilla and stir until well mixed.
- Stir in the chocolate chips if using.
- Pour into a lightly oiled or parchment paper lined 9″ x 9″ brownie pan.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.