Vegan Pumpkin PIe
- Before you start, soak the cashews and dates for the cashew cream in a bowl of water for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For the crust, mix the almond flour and flax together and add the vinegar and water slowly until it forms a ball.
- Press this mixture into the bottom and sides of an 8 1/2 inch pie plate to form the crust.
- Poke a few holes in the bottom with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add the filling ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the baked crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Pour the water off of the cashews and dates for the cashew cream.
- Add all of the cashew cream ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Let the pie cool.
- Serve each slice of pie with a spoonful of the cashew cream on top.