Vegan White Sauce Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mandolin slice zucchini.
- Lay zucchini slices onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cook the onions and mushrooms together on medium high heat until all of the moisture is wicked out, adding a little water only if onions and mushrooms start sticking to the pan.
- Add a cup of water to a saucepan along with the kale, garlic, onion powder and sundried tomatoes and cook until kale is soft.
- Once the zucchini is done baking, line one layer in the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Pour the kale mixture over that layer making sure to drain all of the liquid off of the kale first.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour a little of the sauce over the kale.
- Place another layer of zucchini over the kale.
- Pour the onion/mushroom mixture over that layer and pour a little of the sauce on top.
- Layer more zucchini.
- Roughly chop or tear the basil leaves and place on top of the zucchini layer.
- Another layer of zucchini.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the whole lasagna and bake for 1 hour.