Vegan Sweet Potato Muffins
- 2 cups organic rolled oats, ground lightly into flour in the blender (over grinding will prevent bread from baking through)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 cup sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 1 cup deglet dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup soy milk, or plant milk of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the oat flour, baking powder and soda, cinnamon and flax meal into a mixing bowl and stir.
- Blend the sweet potato, dates, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and soy milk in a blender until smooth.
- Pour that mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.