Vegan Everything Potatoes
I have always loved the “Everything” seasoning from things like Everything Bagels, but the bagel has always been too much of a junk food to enjoy regularly. I originally learned of this recipe for Everything Potatoes from Chef AJ after being interviewed on her podcast and instantly fell in love with how easy, healthy, and absolutely delicious Everything Potatoes are! They are super simple to make, have all the flavor and texture of the Everything Bagel, and are so healthy you can have them for breakfast everyday!
- 3 medium yukon gold potatoes
- Mix all of the spices together and set aside.
- Wash and cut the potatoes in half.
- Pour a couple tablespoons of the everything spice into a bowl.
- Dip the cut sides of the potatoes into the spice and press to get it to stick to the potato.
- Place the potatoes into the Air Fryer basket and cook at 400° for 25-30 minutes.
Calories: 145kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 4gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0.4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 10mgPotassium: 624mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 5IUVitamin C: 27mgCalcium: 95mgIron: 2mg