Vegan Sloppy Joes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain and crumble tofu and spread evenly on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Fry onions and mushrooms on medium high heat until onions are translucent, between 5 and 10 minutes.
- Blend sauce ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the pan with the onions and mushrooms.
- Add the baked tofu to the pan.
- Cook until the sauce is well absorbed into the onion/mushroom mixture, between 10 and 15 minutes.
- Scoop a spoonful onto the bottom of a hamburger bun and top with the other half of the bun.