Potato salad is one of those recipes that is a good side dish for just about any summertime meal as cookout season rolls around. This plant based vegan potato salad is light and creamy and filled with flavor.
5 russet or yukon gold potatoes, cubed
2 ribs celery, diced
2 carrots, diced
1/3 red onion diced
1/3 cup dill pickles, diced
1/2 cup cashews
1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp onion powder
2 Tbsp raisins
1 Tbsp dijon mustard
1 tsp Braggs liquid amino acids
3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place potato cubes onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake potatoes for 30 minutes.
- Add sauce ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Once potatoes have cooled, place into a serving bowl.
- Pour sauce over potatoes and stir gently until all potatoes are coated.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.