Need something low calorie but super flavorful to put on your cooked veggies? This Balsamic Reduction recipe is so simple and delicious, you are going to wonder why you haven’t made it before. This sauce is perfect for just about any steamed or roasted veggies to give them a punch of flavor without adding any unnecessary calories.
1 16-17 oz bottle of balsamic vinegar
- Pour entire bottle of vinegar into a saucepan
- Bring up to a boil and then turn temperature down to low
- Let it cook until it has reduced to about 1/4 the beginning amount
- Pour into a tupperware and chill in the fridge for a few hours to thicken it
- It will last for weeks in the fridge