Tomato Zucchini Wrap Updated
Wraps are a super versatile meal when you are on a Plant Based Diet. You can load them up with just about any type of veggies and then top them with spreads or sauces before rolling them up and devouring them. This wrap allows you to get even more of your daily allotment of veggies in because they are made of veggies!
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 2 ½ cups water
- 3 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste, unsalted
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 2 Tbsp psyllium husk
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth
- Pour onto two dehydrator sheets lined with teflex sheets or nonstick parchment paper
- Spread mixture evenly all the way to the edges
- Set dehydrator at 120°F
- Place sheets into dehydrator and bake for 4 hours
- Flip and peel off teflex sheet
- Dehydrate for another 4 hours
- Cut into 4 pieces
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a month.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 130kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 5gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.03gSodium: 203mgPotassium: 338mgFiber: 5gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 229IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 2mg
nice. what do you do if you have no dehydrator? Any suggestion?
I have JUST started dehydrating in my oven (I’m lucky to have a convection oven). I set it at the lowest temp, which is 135°F. Despite the lower temperature, it doesn’t seem to take any less time to dehydrate, at least so far. I’ve also read online that you can leave the oven door cracked open and set a fan nearby if you don’t have a convection oven. Haven’t tried that yet.
If you’re experimenting, I’d start with something cheap like kale chips while you dial in the time and temperature, and whether or not the fan blow-by helps at all.
I’m looking forward to trying this recipe: it looks delicious!
* despite the HIGHER temperature, I mean.
Sorry, I should have proofread this before I posted it.