Stuffed Date Treats
Looking for a super easy and satisfying vegan treat? These stuffed dates are so satisfying with the added benefit of being loaded with nutrition! Dates are full of potassium and fiber which is great for you along with many other beneficial nutrients. You have your choice of what nut butter to stuff them with and also what to top them with. That is completely up to your own tastebuds. Mine just happen to be peanut butter and toasted sesame seeds. These go great with a cup of tea or coffee. They store for a long time in the fridge so be sure to make up a bunch so you can just grab one and go.
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 8 Medjool Dates
- 4 tsp Peanut Butter , or Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, toasted hazelnut pieces or topping of your choice
- Slice through one side of the date to remove pit. Do not cut all the way through
- Remove pits from as many dates that you want to make
- scoop nut butter into the space where the pit was
- take date and press nut butter side into topping that you choose
- Store in fridge ( will last for weeks )
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 96kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 2gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0.5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 18mgPotassium: 194mgFiber: 2gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 36IUCalcium: 27mgIron: 0.4mg
I hit 1 star by mistake, it will not let me change it! I was going to give it 5!! Please update!!
Thank you . =)
Hi I am vegan and love your simple plant base recipes. God bless you and your family as you continue to encourage healthy eating and sharing your recipes. Thank you
I was in the mood to fat and sugar after dinner; these fit the bill; and I stayed with whole food! Thanks!
Hello. Didn’t you have a chocolate covering for these before? I loved that recipe but now I can’t find it.