Looking for a super easy and satisfying vegan treat? These stuffed dates are so satisfying with the added benefit of being loaded with nutrition! Dates are full of potassium and fiber which is great for you along with many other beneficial nutrients. You have your choice of what nut butter to stuff them with and also what to top them with. That is completely up to your own tastebuds. Mine just happen to be peanut butter and toasted sesame seeds. These go great with a cup of tea or coffee. They store for a long time in the fridge so be sure to make up a bunch so you can just grab one and go.
Peanut Butter or Almond Butter ( or nut butter of your choosing )
toasted sesame seeds, toasted hazelnut pieces ( or topping of your choosing )
- Slice through one side of the date to remove pit. Do not cut all the way through
- Remove pits from as many dates that you want to make
- scoop nut butter into the space where the pit was
- take date and press nut butter side into topping that you choose
- Store in fridge ( will last for weeks )