Dr Greger’s Unfried Rice
- Blend the Umami ingredients in a blender
- Use 2 Tbsp of the umami mixture and stir in the tahini and white wine vinegar from the main ingredients
- Keep the remaining umami in the fridge or freezer for using the next time you make this recipe
- Pour 1/4 cup of water into your pan and sauté the onions, carrots, garlic and ginger for 5 minutes
- Add the broccoli, mushrooms and tofu and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the rice and umami mixture and cook for a few minutes just to coat the rice.