High Protein Plant Based Breakfast
- Add 3 tablespoons water to a pan and sate the onions, bell peppers and mushrooms for about 5 min.
- Crumble tofu into the pan.
- Add spices and spinach and cook down for 10 – 15 min.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Put chickpeas into a bowl and mash lightly.
- Crush the fennel seeds lightly and add to the chickpeas along with remaining ingredients and mix.
- Make balls with mixture and place them on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place another piece of parchment paper over the balls and press lightly to make balls into patties.
- Bake for 25-30 min.