Vegan Superfood Breakfast of Champions

Breakfast of Champions is a recipe that my hubby came up with. This is one of his favorite breakfasts and he has shared this recipe with many of our male friends with great success! Way to go, my champion hubby!

1 small punnet organic blueberries
1 sliced banana
a few sliced strawberries
1 Tbsp flax meal
a few raw walnuts
tsp cacao nibs
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk

Add all to a bowl and eat heartily!

Calories: 300

1. Gladys says:

Would like to know if the blender comes with the sound proof gadget?

It does. It is a Blendtec professional 800

1. I never knew sound-proof blenders existed. That’s wonderful! I have pets sensitive to loud sounds (I find them deafening myself)

2. Marty Schumacher says:

Great eggplant recipe. I was never impressed with it, so this is so good. Yeah!

3. Carol Lloyd says:

Do you refrigerate you flax meal mixture?

I don’t but I know they say to because it can go rancid.

5. Brian Arnold says:

Why not with some steel cut oatmeal?

6. Kitty says:

Wow – amazingly simple and gorgeous. A very filling breakfast that kept me going till lunch time. Thank You Jill.

7. Sonya says:

This was a very filling breakfeast!!!

8. Merritt says:

My new favorite breakfast. Simple and delicious. The mobs add so much flavor!

9. Sue says:

Recipe doesn’t say anything about chia seeds…should they be equal amounts to the flax?
    Thanks! Love your videos!

10. Froilan Esclusa says:

Jill….thanks for all your work. I have been vegan/plant based for a while but my 5 yr old daughter absolutely loooooves your channel and we watch it a few times a week. It has served me to teach her a lot about nutrition and everything that you talk about. Your channel has been her gateway to heatly thinking and that is invaluable. We just made your breakfast for champions together and she is all excited. That ls for all you guys do. Its a great respurce for all of us out there trying to get our families involved and excited about nutrition. Thanks.

WOW Froilan! I am so honored that the show is helping your family so much! Does your daughter have a favorite dish or meal that I don’t have on the show yet? I would love to create one for her🤗
      Jill