It’s holiday time and you need a great “crowd pleaser” dessert to take to that potluck party. Well, this is your recipe. It is sure to please even the most skeptical “foodie”! I mean really, who doesn’t love a classic cheesecake. It is festive looking and tastes even better than it looks. This recipe has the added bonus of being good for you. Oh my. Yes, I did say it is good for you. Can you believe it? A dessert as rich and delicious as this one can actually be healthy! Believe and Enjoy!
Classic Vegan Cheesecakejillymom It’s holiday time and you need a great “crowd pleaser” dessert to take to that potluck party. Well, this is your recipe.… Print This
1 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup dates
1/2 cup raisins
4 cups raw, unsalted cashews
1 cup medjool dates
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
2 cups almond milk ( or nut milk of your preference )
2 cups raspberries
3 medjool dates mixed in a blender with 1/2 cup water
- Add crust ingredients to blender and blend until fine and starts sticking together.
- Press into a cheesecake pan (size of pan depends on how thick you want the cheesecake to be).
- Add filling ingredients to the blender and blend until silky smooth.
- Pour on top of crust and put into freezer for 4 hours.
- Mix topping ingredients together and spoon over cheesecake.