Classic Vegan Cheesecake
- 1 cup raw almonds
- ½ cup dates
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 cups raspberries
- 3 medjool dates
- ½ cup water
- Add crust ingredients to blender and blend until fine and starts sticking together.
- Press into a cheesecake pan (size of pan depends on how thick you want the cheesecake to be).
- Add filling ingredients to the blender and blend until silky smooth.
- Pour on top of crust and put into freezer for 4 hours.
- Blend the dates and water from the topping ingredients together in a blender
- Stir in the raspberries and pour over the top of cheesecake.