Learn how to make these delicious zucchini tomato wraps that help make the Plant Based diet style the healthiest and tastiest way to live! These are also Vegan SOS (No animal products, salt, oil, or sugar), Vegetarian, and gluten free!
2 1/2 cups purified water
3 cups chopped zucchini
1 cup soaked sunflower seeds
1 cup chopped tomatoes
2 Tbsp unsalted tomato paste
2 tsp oregano
1 tsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
2 Tbsp psyllium husk
2 cup raw cashews
2 tsp mustard seeds
2 tsp onion powder
6 Tbsp white wine vinegar
1/2 cup water
Avocado, tomato, shredded cabbage, red bell pepper, red onion, unsalted tomato paste, Mustard Dressing, jalapeño.
- Blend all wrap ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Let sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Spread evenly onto 2 dehydrator trays lined with the flexible teflex sheets.
- Dehydrate on 140° for about 6 hours or until it feels dry on the surface
- Flip and peel off teflex sheet.
- Dehydrate for another 3 hours.
- Remove from dehydrator and cut each sheet into 4 pieces.
- Add all dressing ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
Assemble wraps using filling ingredients and mustard dressing.