Vegan Zucchini Lasagna
- 1 large zucchini, or 2 medium
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mandolin slice your zucchini lengthwise to make your lasagna “noodles”.
- Place slices on a cookie sheet lined with baking paper and put in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- It may take a couple cookie sheets to fit all of the noodles. This takes some of the moisture out of the zucchini so that the lasagna isn’t watery.
- Put all sauce ingredients into saucepan and cook on medium heat until sauce is thickened.
- Next, cook the mushroom mixture making sure to cook out most of the water.
- In another pan add a few tablespoons of water and add the kale mixture.
- Cook down until kale is wilted. Let kale cool and then squeeze out excess water.
- Put cheese ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Begin layering zucchini, sauce, and mushroom mixture into a large baking dish.
- Once you have used all the ingredients, finish by pouring the cheese mixture on top.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.