This is one of the most delicious vegan lasagna recipes we have ever tasted and has the countless added benefits of being fully Nutritarian! It also fully qualifies as Vegan SOS (No animal products, salt, sugar, or oil), Vegetarian, gluten free, wheat, and soy free. Is hard to believe you could learn to make such a wonderful lasagna that is also of the highest quality healthy food!
1 large zucchini or 2 medium
3 – 16oz (390g) cans no salt chopped tomatoes
1 – 6oz (170g) can no salt tomato paste
1/2 cup red wine
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp thyme
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp Braggs liquid amino acids
1 bunch (300g) chopped kale
1tsp onion powder
3 cloves garlic minced
2 cups raw cashews
4 cloves garlic
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
4 Tbsp lemon juice
4 Tbsp white wine
2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mandolin slice your zucchini lengthwise to make your lasagna “noodles”.
- Place slices on a cookie sheet lined with baking paper and put in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- It may take a couple cookie sheets to fit all of the noodles. This takes some of the moisture out of the zucchini so that the lasagna isn’t watery.
- Put all sauce ingredients into saucepan and cook on medium heat until sauce is thickened.
- Next, cook the mushroom mixture making sure to cook out most of the water.
- In another pan add a few tablespoons of water and add the kale mixture.
- Cook down until kale is wilted. Let kale cool and then squeeze out excess water.
- Put cheese ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Begin layering zucchini, sauce, and mushroom mixture into a large baking dish.
- Once you have used all the ingredients, finish by pouring the cheese mixture on top.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.