This vegan bean dip with “nacho cheese” sauce is sure to please any hungry crowd of healthy foodies. With the countless added benefits of being fully Nutritarian! This recipe also fully qualifies as Vegan SOS (No animal products, salt, sugar, or oil), Whole Food, Plant Based, Vegetarian, gluten free, and wheat free. Is hard to believe you could learn to make such a wonderful dips and chips that are also of the highest quality healthy food!
water, just enough to cover ingredients
Sprinkle for chips
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cumin
2 tsp nutritional yeast
1 pkg corn tortillas
- First water sate the onions and garlic until they are translucent.
- Add the onions and garlic, and the remaining ingredients for the bean dip to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Next place Cheese Sauce ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Cut tortillas into chip shapes and spread them out onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spritz with Braggs liquid amino acids.
- Mix together ingredients for the Sprinkle for chips and sprinkle over the chips.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes but watch carefully so they don't burn.
- Spoon some of the bean dip into a serving size bowl and pour some of the cheese sauce on top of the bean dip.
- Stand the chips up around the edge of the bowl like flower petals.