Vegan Bean and Cheese Dip
- First water sate the onions and garlic until they are translucent.
- Add the onions and garlic, and the remaining ingredients for the bean dip to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Next place Cheese Sauce ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Cut tortillas into chip shapes and spread them out onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spritz with Braggs liquid amino acids.
- Mix together ingredients for the Sprinkle for chips and sprinkle over the chips.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes but watch carefully so they don’t burn.
- Spoon some of the bean dip into a serving size bowl and pour some of the cheese sauce on top of the bean dip.
- Stand the chips up around the edge of the bowl like flower petals.