The Whole Food Plant Based describes an eating style that aims for eating with maximum nutrient density to achieve optimal health. The basic idea is to remove all disease causing low nutrient foods including: all animal products of any kind (beef, fish, chicken, turkey, anything with a face) and all dairy products (milk, butter, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, anything made from animal milk) as well as all processed foods, and food additive drugs like sugar, salt, and oil. This is also referred to as Vegan SOS Free or Whole Food Plant Based Refined Salt, Oil, and Sugar Free.
Then start from the ground up and learn how to cook using nutrient dense organic whole foods including: all manner of vegetables, greens, beans, onions, mushrooms, fruits, berries, seeds, nuts, herbs and spices.
This lays the groundwork for a complete health revolution that empowers your body to rebuild and repair itself for maximum health, natural weight loss, and boundless energy.
Excellent Videos To Learn More
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman: The End of Dieting
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman: Nutrient Dense Foods
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman: Why I Love Nutritional Science
- Dr. Goldhamer Interview: Food Addictions, Fasting, Curing Diseases
- Dr. Michael Klaper: On Salt,Oil, Sugar
- Dr. John McDougall: Marketing Milk and Disease | Is Milk, Cheese, Yogurt Healthy?
- Dr. T. Colin Campbell: The China Study Interview
- Dr. Douglas Lisle: The Pleasure Trap
- Penn Jillette Interview with Dr. Fuhrman