Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Stir the almond flour, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, turmeric and lemon zest together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, dates, soy milk and vanilla to a blender and blend until the dates are pulverized.
- Pour this mixture into the dry mixture and stir together.
- Pour into a silicone bread pan or parchment lined bread pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until the edges are brown and the top feels firm when pressed.
- Add the frosting ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Let frosting sit for at least 10 minutes while the cake is cooling so that it will thicken.
- Pour frosting over the cake letting it ooze down the sides of the cake.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.