This show was brought to you in part by our sponsors:
- Complement – Our viewers save 15% OFF your order with code: WFPB15
- WellBean – Our viewers save $5 OFF a variety pack with code: TryWellBean5
Breaded Cauliflower Bites & TikTok Pink Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix the almond meal, oat flour, nutritional yeast, ground chia, onion powder and turmeric in a shallow bowl.
- Stir together the soy milk and tamari in another bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the dry mixture to the soy milk mixture and stir.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the soy milk mixture and then roll it in the dry mixture and place it onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add all of the pink sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.