Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add the oat flour, cornmeal, baking powder and flax meal to a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Stir in the apple cider vinegar and soy milk.
- Pour mixture onto a parchment lined pizza pan.
- Lay a piece of parchment on top and roll crust out to the edge of the pan with a rolling pin.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once crust is finished baking, spread the sauce on the crust.
- Sprinkle the pinto beans over the sauce and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, let the crust cool for a few minutes before adding the toppings.
- Add the nacho cheese sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle the nacho cheese sauce onto the pizza.