Buckwheat Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the buckwheat flour, baking powder and soda to a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add half of the soy milk, half of the raisins, apple cider vinegar and Braggs liquid aminos to a blender and blend until the raisins are pulverized.
- Pour into the flour mixture along with the remaining soy milk and second half of the raisins and mix well.
- Pour into a silicone bread pan or parchment lined bread pan.
- Add cinnamon topping ingredients to a blender and blend until it turns into a consistent paste.
- Pour mixture onto the top of the bread in two lines.
- Using a chopstick or butter knife poke down into the batter, starting at one end, drag the chopstick or knife back and forth through the batter in a S motion across the entire pan to make a marbled pattern.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.