Potato & Leek Quiche
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stir crust ingredients together adding the water gradually until mixture sticks together. Form it into a ball. You might need to add a tablespoon or two more of water to get mixture to stick together.
- Roll ball out between 2 sheets of parchment paper with a rolling pin until large enough to place into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Press into the pie plate about 2/3 of the way up the sides and pinch a decorative edge into the top rim of the crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add the filling ingredients to a pan and cover with lid. Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are almost soft.
- Add the sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix the sauce and the potato and leek mixture together.
- Pour over the crust and smooth the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.