Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Before making the cake, cook the pineapple juice down in a saucepan on medium heat. Cook until it measures roughly 1 cup (236ml).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the pineapple and raspberries in the bottom of a 9 inch silicone pan or parchment lined cake pan.
- Pour the cooked down pineapple juice over the pineapples and raspberries.
- Grind the oats into a flour.
- Stir together the flours, baking powder and soda in a mixing bowl.
- Blend the dates, lemon juice, vanilla and water in a blender until dates are pulverized.
- Stir the blended date mixture into the four mixture.
- Gently pour mixture over the pineapple and raspberries.
- Smooth the top with the spoon.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.