Vegan Coconut Bang Bang Broccoli
- 1-2 broccoli, florets
Bang Bang Sauce
Optional: toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly blend batter ingredients in blender.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Dip broccoli florets into the batter and place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add all Bang Bang sauce ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Once broccoli is finished baking, drizzle Bang Bang sauce on top,
- Optional: Sprinkle on toasted sesame seeds.