Vegan Zucchini Fritters
- 3 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup spring onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder, or cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon Bragg liquid aminos
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place zucchini shreds onto a clean tea towel or nut milk bag and squeeze out as much liquid as you can. You should have about 2 cups worth after squeezing out the juice.
- Place the zucchini along with the remaining ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well, using your hands if it is easier.
- Roll into about 12 balls and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press balls into a flat disk about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip them over and bake another 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. My favorite is our Hemp Ranch Dressing.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.