- Mix the vegetable broth, spices, lime juice and Braggs in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the soy curls and let them marinate for at least 20 minutes but 2 hours is optimal.
- Sauté the onions and red bell pepper at a high temperature in a cast iron skillet until they are just lightly softened, adding a little bit of the both from the soy curls to keep them from sticking to the pan.
- Add the soy curls and all of the marinade and cook for a few minutes until all of the juice is absorbed.
- Serve with warmed corn tortillas, salsa and garnish of your choice.
- We like to add a bit of guacamole and our nacho cheese sauce.