- 3 medium russet potatoes, cubed
- 1 small zucchini, cubed
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into bite sized pieces
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- cracked pepper
- ½ pound frozen spinach
- Preheat your oven to 450°F.
- Place all vegetables into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the spices and vegetable broth into the bowl with the vegetables and stir well.
- Pour the vegetables onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Add the sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Once vegetables are finished baking, pour them into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the frozen spinach and the sauce and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 9 baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.