- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain the cashews and dates.
- Blend the topping ingredients in the blender until smooth and set aside.
- Blend the oats lightly in the blender to make a coarse flour.
- Add the oat flour, almond flour, baking soda and baking powder to a bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Add the dates, soy milk and vanilla to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture into two silicone bread pans or parchment lined bread pans, dividing the mixture equally into the two pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cakes cool thoroughly.
- Place one cake onto a cake stand or plate.
- Poke holes all over the surface of the cake with a toothpick or fork.
- Ladle half of the espresso over the cake letting it soak in.
- Frost the top of that cake with half of the topping mixture.
- Place the next cake on top of that repeating step 13 and 14.
- Dust the top with the cocoa powder using a wire strainer.
- Keep in the fridge for 4-5 days.