Are you ready for the most decadent Whole Food Plant Based Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake ever created? This easy to make raw cheesecake recipe is going to blow your mind. The velvety smooth filling is perfectly balanced with the nutty sweetness of the crust. This is no low-calorie treat though so please slice off your portion accordingly!
1/2 cup pitted dates
1 cup almond flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups cashews (soaked for at least 2 hours)
1 cup pitted dates
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cups unsweetened soy milk (or unsweetened plant milk of your choice)
- Blend the crust ingredients in a small blender or food processor until mixture is a consistent texture.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 6 inch springform pan.
- Blend filling ingredients in a blender until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into springform pan on top of crust layer and smooth the surface.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Can be stored in the freezer until use or in the fridge in an airtight container for about a week.