Double Stuffed Oreo Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the almond flour, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder into a bowl and use a whisk to stir.
- Add the dates, vanilla and soy milk to a blender and blend until there are no date chunks left.
- Pour mixture into the flour mixture and stir well.
- Pour equally into two round parchment lined cake pans.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Take cakes out of oven and let cool.
- Place the frosting ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Once cakes are cool, place the first cake onto a cake stand or plate.
- Pour half of the frosting onto the cake and spread almost to the edge.
- Place the other cake on top and pour the remaining frosting on the cake.
- Spread frosting to the edge of the cake.
- Keeps in the fridge for 4-5 days