Vegan Banana Pudding
- Blend the rolled oats, cashews and water together in a blender.
- Strain the mixture with a metal mesh strainer or plant milk bag.
- Pour liquid back into the blender and add the dates, banana and vanilla.
- Blend until dates are pulverized.
- Pour into a saucepan and cook on medium high while stirring with a whisk.
- Cook until desired pudding consistency.
- Pour into a sealable container and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once chilled, serve with sliced bananas on top.