Vegan Breakfast Skillet
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut potatoes, peppers, zucchini and mushrooms into bite sized pieces or cubes.
- Mix 1/2 cup of broth, cumin, smoked paprika, parsley flakes, pepper and thyme in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the potatoes into the bowl and stir until well coated.
- Scoop potatoes out onto one of the baking sheets and spread evenly, leaving liquid in the bowl.
- Place the mushrooms, zucchini and peppers in the bowl with the remaining liquid and stir.
- Pour peppers, zucchini and mushrooms onto baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake potatoes and pepper and mushrooms for 30 minutes.
- Place the diced tempeh into a large frying pan along with the 1 cup vegetable broth, onion powder, Braggs, pepper and smoked paprika and cook on medium high for 5 minutes.
- Once potatoes, mushrooms, zucchini and peppers are done, add them to the tempeh mixture and cook for 5 minutes.