Gluten Free Vegan Pancakes
- 10-12 oz frozen blueberries
- Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir.
- Put remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture from blender into bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Pour ladles full of batter onto a preheated non-stick pan.
- When bubbles pop in batter then flip.
- Cook other side until golden brown.
- Pour frozen blueberries into a pan and cook on medium/high heat.
- As they are cooking mash with a potato masher.
- Cook until thickness desired.