Weekends just aren’t the same without pancakes. Light and fluffy, smothered in blueberry sauce, these pancakes are the perfect way to start your weekend. One of our family’s favorite times of day to eat pancakes is dinner time. Breakfast for dinner! We usually pair them with roasted potato squares and fresh fruit.
1 cup oat flour
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp flax meal
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or plant based milk of your choice)
1 10-12 oz package frozen blueberries
- Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir.
- Put remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture from blender into bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Pour ladles full of batter onto a preheated non-stick pan.
- When bubbles pop in batter then flip.
- Cook other side until golden brown.
- Pour frozen blueberries into a pan and cook on medium/high heat.
- As they are cooking mash with a potato masher.
- Cook until thickness desired.