Vegan Lentil Flatbread
Curries and stews just aren’t the same without a nice piece of flatbread to dip with. This plant based vegan lentil flatbread recipe couldn’t be any simpler. With just two ingredients, these are super quick to whip up for any meal of the day. They work great for sopping up the gravy left in your bowl or as a bread substitute for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
Complement Supplements: our viewers SAVE 15% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Wellbean: our viewers SAVE $5 OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
Herbal Face Food: our viewers SAVE 20% OFF at checkout with code: PlantBasedEasy
- 1 cup red lentils
- 2 cups water
- Rinse beans under running water to rinse off any debris.
- Soak the lentils in the water for 3 hours.
- Pour into a blender and blend until creamy.
- Preheat a nonstick pan or griddle on medium high.
- Pour a ladle full into pan and swirl into a nice circle.
- Cook until bubbles pop in batter, similar to cooking pancakes.
- Flip and cook on other side.
- Eat immediately or store in a tupperware container in the fridge for up to a week.
Love this FREE recipe? Help us make more!Become a Supporting Member today!
Calories: 53kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 4gFat: 0.2gSaturated Fat: 0.02gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.03gSodium: 3mgPotassium: 143mgFiber: 5gSugar: 0.3gVitamin A: 6IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 1mg
Hello. Do you think this would work with red split lentils as I have those on hand? Thank you!
Hello Jill, I wondering how to store and freeze this.
Thank you in advance.
I usually store mine in an airtight glass tupperware with a piece of parchment between each so they are easy to take out one at a time.