Curries and stews just aren’t the same without a nice piece of flatbread to dip with. This plant based vegan lentil flatbread recipe couldn’t be any simpler. With just two ingredients, these are super quick to whip up for any meal of the day. They work great for sopping up the gravy left in your bowl or as a bread substitute for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
1 cup red lentils
2 cups water
- Soak the lentils in the water for 3 hours.
- Pour into a blender and blend until creamy.
- Preheat a nonstick pan or griddle on medium high.
- Pour a ladle full into pan and swirl into a nice circle.
- Cook until bubbles pop in batter, similar to cooking pancakes.
- Flip and cook on other side.
- Eat immediately or store in a tupperware container in the fridge for up to a week.