Vegan Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend the 1 3/4 cups of oats into a flour in the blender.
- Add oat flour, rolled oats and baking soda to a mixing bowl and stir until well blended.
- Put the vanilla, dates and almond milk into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blender mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Roll into 16 golfball size balls and place onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Use another sheet of parchment paper to press cookies flat.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Spread peanut butter on the bottom of one cookie.
- Place another cookie onto the peanut butter to make a sandwich.
- Keep in an airtight container for up to a week.