Vegan Caramel Apple Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix oat flour, almond flour, baking soda and cinnamon together in a mixing bowl.
- Blend the dates, almond milk, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and banana together in a blender until smooth.
- Stir the blender ingredients into the dry ingredients and apple chunks.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Five minutes before cake is done baking, place the chopped pecans on a cookie sheet and bake for the remaining 5 minutes.
- Take cake out of oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Flip cake out of pan onto a cake stand or plate.
- Blend caramel sauce ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour caramel sauce over cake.
- Sprinkle toasted pecans on top of cake.