When the weather starts to cool down and transitions into fall, there is nothing better than curling up with a good book, a cup of steamy coffee and a couple comforting, warm, chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are healthy as well as tasty and delicious.
These cookies are oil free, sugar free, gluten free, and oil free!!!!!!!
I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does.
2 Tbsp flax meal and 1/4 cup water
1 cup almond milk
1 cup raw, unsalted cashews
10 medjool dates
1 1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup sweet potato flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 bag dairy free chocolate chips ( the brand I use is Enjoy Life dark chocolate morsels . The only two ingredients are bittersweet chocolate and sugar )
- Mix flax meal and water together and set aside.
- Blend almond milk, cashews and dates in blender until smooth.
- Put remaining ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Add the flax mixture and blender mixture to the dry ingredients in the bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips and then spoon globs onto a baking paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.